It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:33 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 60 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:28 pm 
Class Merchant
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:14 am
Posts: 9462
Location: Galaxy Capsule.
Welcome! I'm Galaxy Man! I rarely post and when I do you probably wish I didn't!

Enjoy your stay!

_________________
IT'S TEA TIME!


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:31 pm 
Stylish as hell.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 12863
Jay C wrote:
Don't. We've given him enough of them and he still won't redeem them.
Well maybe if you started offering up some decent prizes, cheapskate. I'm saving up for the boombox!


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:06 pm 
Mega Millions
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 6238
Location: IN THE SAME HOUSE AS P.BABE, SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!
ChaoticFox wrote:
Jay C wrote:
Don't. We've given him enough of them and he still won't redeem them.
Well maybe if you started offering up some decent prizes, cheapskate. I'm saving up for the boombox!


Take StinkDude's boombox, he doesn't even come here anymore.

_________________
"Divide by Sharpedo? Pft, more like devoured by Sharpedo!" - Jay C; MAGfest 8


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 pm 
Stylish as hell.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 12863
Then what am I supposed to do with all these internets?

I should at least get a free t-shirt. Come on people, work with me.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:53 pm 
Robocop
Robocop
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am
Posts: 5485
Location: Louisville
We don't make the rules; we just have to enforce them.

_________________
exoskell wrote:
Also… know that you are not and were not ever just fans to me.

ImageRest in peace Trevor


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm 
Black Lawyer
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:49 pm
Posts: 3383
Location: Pullman, Wash.
What's your deal with Airman? He's cool, but there are at least three Mega Man 2 Robot Masters that are cooler.

That being said, I'm still kinda partial to Heatman.

_________________
"That platypus-bear is pooping money!"


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm 
Stylish as hell.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Posts: 12863
Heat Man isn't cool. wtf that doesn't even make sense.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:13 pm 
Mega
Mega

Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:17 pm
Posts: 60
Welcome! I have a hair sword.

_________________
Eric (a Mega!)


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:16 pm 
Mettaur
Mettaur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 40
Location: Monsteropolis
holycrapman wrote:
What's your deal with Airman? He's cool, but there are at least three Mega Man 2 Robot Masters that are cooler.

That being said, I'm still kinda partial to Heatman.


I like Airman's stage music the best. I also think his stage is really fun, and I just think he's a hardcore robot master. His design sort of reminds me of a monster, and I kind of like monsters. x: Also, I really like this song.

I'm his biggest fan.

..haha.

edit; while I love Airman, my favorite character is Blues. ;D

_________________
Can I Sharpen You?
Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 am 
Jimja Gaiden
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:21 am
Posts: 2813
Location: HELL
HalfmetalAlchemist wrote:
holycrapman wrote:
What's your deal with Airman? He's cool, but there are at least three Mega Man 2 Robot Masters that are cooler.

That being said, I'm still kinda partial to Heatman.


I like Airman's stage music the best. I also think his stage is really fun, and I just think he's a hardcore robot master. His design sort of reminds me of a monster, and I kind of like monsters. x: Also, I really like this song.

I'm his biggest fan.

..haha.

edit; while I love Airman, my favorite character is Blues. ;D


Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but the correct answer is "Drill Man". We would have accepted "Pharaoh Man" as well.

_________________
Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:55 am 
Robot Master
Robot Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:32 pm
Posts: 1443
Jim Fear wrote:
HalfmetalAlchemist wrote:
holycrapman wrote:
What's your deal with Airman? He's cool, but there are at least three Mega Man 2 Robot Masters that are cooler.

That being said, I'm still kinda partial to Heatman.


I like Airman's stage music the best. I also think his stage is really fun, and I just think he's a hardcore robot master. His design sort of reminds me of a monster, and I kind of like monsters. x: Also, I really like this song.

I'm his biggest fan.

..haha.

edit; while I love Airman, my favorite character is Blues. ;D


Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but the correct answer is "Drill Man". We would have accepted "Pharaoh Man" as well.


Image

_________________
The Megas wrote:
Safety Precautions

3. Do not try to fit parts of your body in the hole of your Compact Disc.


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:05 am 
Sniper Joe
Sniper Joe
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:53 am
Posts: 211
Location: Egypt (also Russia)
YOU RANG, MORTALS?


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:00 pm 
Mettaur
Mettaur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm
Posts: 40
Location: Monsteropolis
Pharaohman will fuck your shit inside out.

Image

_________________
Can I Sharpen You?
Image


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:40 pm 
Robocop
Robocop
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am
Posts: 5485
Location: Louisville
This just in. DFWPharaoh Man

_________________
exoskell wrote:
Also… know that you are not and were not ever just fans to me.

ImageRest in peace Trevor


Top
OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: New here.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:35 am 
Mega Millions
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 6238
Location: IN THE SAME HOUSE AS P.BABE, SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!
Jim Fear wrote:
HalfmetalAlchemist wrote:
holycrapman wrote:
What's your deal with Airman? He's cool, but there are at least three Mega Man 2 Robot Masters that are cooler.

That being said, I'm still kinda partial to Heatman.


I like Airman's stage music the best. I also think his stage is really fun, and I just think he's a hardcore robot master. His design sort of reminds me of a monster, and I kind of like monsters. x: Also, I really like this song.

I'm his biggest fan.

..haha.

edit; while I love Airman, my favorite character is Blues. ;D


Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but the correct answer is "Drill Man". We would have accepted "Pharaoh Man" as well.


Let's not forget about a certain robot who happens to have a name in COMMon with certain puns that happen.

_________________
"Divide by Sharpedo? Pft, more like devoured by Sharpedo!" - Jay C; MAGfest 8


Top
OfflineProfile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 60 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Code Black-Bird © 2011 by FanFanLaTuFlippe Contact